- A circulator must be eligible to vote in the State of Wisconsin and be 18 years of age or older.
- Circulators and signers may only circulate and sign nomination forms for one candidate.
- Circulators must personally collect the signatures on the nomination form. Nomination forms may not be left unattended on counters, posted on bulletin boards, etc.
- The circulators must completely fill out his or her complete address, along with municipality of residence. Mailing address is not sufficient.
- The circulator must certify (sign) and date the nomination form before returning it to the campaign.
- The circulator must not certify the nomination form until he or she is done circulating the nomination form. This means that the date of certification must be on or after the latest date of a signer.
- DO NOT number the page at the bottom of the nomination form. That will be done once all the nomination forms are collected.
Rules for Signers
- All signers must be eligible to vote in Wisconsin’s 80th Assembly District and be 18 years of age or older.
- The signer’s address of residence must always be listed. Mailing address is not sufficient.
- Signers may only fill out one candidate’s nomination form.
- Signers MUST fill out the name of the municipality of residence in entirety (i.e. write “Mount Horeb”, not “MoHo”).
- Signers must check the box that identifies town/city/village of residence.
Original copies of the completed nomination forms can be returned to:
Chase Binnie for Assembly
803 Alaska Ave #1
Mount Horeb, WI 53572
PLEASE SEND ALL NOMINATION FORMS BY MAY 15, 2020.
The campaign cannot accept nomination forms that are sent via fax or email.
AUTHORIZED AND PAID FOR BY CHASE BINNIE FOR ASSEMBLY.
Thank you for helping in this crucial step toward getting on the ballot.
Freedom. Logic. Compassion.